Let's get through this winter together! We’ve put together five steps to keeping your immune system strong this winter:
1) Stay hydrated - drinking plenty of water will help flush out any impurities that might impact your immune system. We recommend drinking at least 8 glasses a day and if you find water boring, swap one or two glasses for herbal tea or coconut water.
2) Avoid sugar - sugar not only compromises your immune function, it can also cause fatigue, mood swings, and difficulty concentrating.
3) Take your Vitamins - don’t forget your vitamins. In particular, Vitamin C, D3 and Zinc. They are essential nutrients for boosting immunity. Vitamin C also promotes healthy skin, tissues, bones, teeth, gums, and cartilage while Vitamin D helps make up for the lack of sunlight in the winter months.
4) Sleep - getting plenty of high-quality sleep is vital for both our physical and mental wellbeing and will not only leave you feeling rested and refreshed, but will also help your immune system in it’s mission to fight germs. Our ‘Aid Sleep’ Ear Seeds are great for helping you get sufficient shut eye.
5) Acupressure - applying our ‘Boost Immunity’ Ear Seeds can help your body naturally build resistance and fight off the bugs and viruses circulating. They are an easy needle-free way to promote self-healing. Each kit includes 40 gold-plated ear seeds and a treatment card, which maps out the specific pressure points to boost immunity. Simply apply the stick-on ear seeds, to the points on your ear that are indicated on the treatment card. Once on, apply slight pressure to the seeds throughout the day.
Our immune systems can't fight off germs without a little help from us. It's time to start thinking about how to keep your body healthy this winter; following our five simple steps will give your body a helping hand in staying healthy.